Sunday 20 May 2012

Seattle: Beauty Haul

Out the Door Top Coat 73mL 2.5 fl oz. Best Top Coat ever, I apply this every 3 days after my french tip manicures and it helps prolong the life of my manicures (results 2-3 weeks with some touch ups)

NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder, great for a foundation setting powder.

Sephora R21 Ingenuous Lipstick in cream formula. I've been searching high and low for a perfect pink nude colour for my 'no makeup' makeup look.

NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder, also used to set foundation, but is in a more compact and less messy packaging.

Palladio Herbal Foundation Primer, has a non-greasy liquid gel form. Apply after moisturizer and before make up for a smooth finish. I will write a review on this NEW purchase after a month's use.

FRESH mini lip duo, I was surprised by Rita (MUA) at Sephora by this birthday freebie. I will test these out and write a review on the product after some use.
Market Lavender Body Butter, OMG love this body butter, it's not greasy formula leaves my skin super soft. I believe the lady said she only sells her products at the Pike Place Market.
eos Lip Balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew, love the smell and the packaging, I had to get it. Also an e.l.f. Contour brush for my crease shadow and blending.