Sunday 3 June 2012

Beauty Review: E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner in Black

I used the black cream eyeliner after applying an eyelid primer. I find the staying power to be excellent, this cream eyeliner is quite smudge proof and dries quickly after application. I also used the mini eyeliner brush that came with the eyeliner pot. But I don't really like the brush as I find the bristles to be a little to flimsy, I prefer a brush to be a little more sturdy that way I have more control and can draw a more precise line.

I like to set this cream eyeliner with black eyeshadow and this also intensifies the colour. This eyeliner has a subtle but natural looking finish, I can use this to line my upper and lower eyelids. I haven't tried using this on my waterline yet, as I have extremely sensitive eyes I didn't want risk it. 

Overall I rate this product 4 out of 5 stars and I will definitely purchase this again and I would purchase it in multiple colours.