Tuesday 30 October 2012

Beauty Review: October 2012 Glymm Box

Autumn is finally here. I'm starting to feel the cold and the rain. It's my favourite time of the year. Cozy sweaters. Knee high boots. Beautiful wool coats.

Today I have an unboxing blog to share. My October 2012 Glymm box or bag, whichever you'd like to call it.

This month the Glymm box was a brown cardboard box with Glymm printed on it. Previous months they were white. To create awareness on Breast Cancer month. They have decided to send us a pink cosmetics bag along with a pink ribbon.

Expansions seem to be in the works at Glymm. As we received an extra product in this month's box. Johnson's baby oil with a pink sticker on it. It reads 'Glymm Mama coming soon.' Hurray for all the mother's out there that are interested in testing new products out during and after pregnancy and/or even have some baby products too. Good for Glymm :)

Baby Buttercreme by MissJessie's for curls, kinks & waves. Thick creamy texture weighs my fine straight hair down. But I don't mind using it for a pre-shower dry ends treatment. And it smells delicious.

Femme Couture lightning lash mascara, claims to lengthen your lashes. I will have to use this for a week or two before I can tell you what I think. This brand is sold at Sally Beauty Supply available in Canada and the U.S. The brush is rubber-like and has really short bristles. Opinions on using this product for the first time, it works well in defining each lash.

Lash Card is for separating lashes, layering mascara, hard to reach lashes and bottom lashes. It helps prevent clumping and smudging. I can make use of this for my bottom lashes. The almost non existent bottom lashes. :)

Cyber Dermatologist H2O Hydration & Sun Whip SPF 25. We received these same cream duos in one of our summer Glymm boxes. Although they were in different packaging, I haven't tried the product yet. I will make use of the hydration cream this winter.

Overall this months Glymm box seemed to have improved. Especially including some full size products such as the mascara. I look forward to seeing the November box. I really hope they bring the info cards back. Also I would love to see more eyeshadow and nail products this winter.

Thanks Glymm

Happy Blogging :)