Wednesday 10 April 2013

Beauty: Organic Rosehip Oil Treatment

Hello Organic Skincare Lovers:

This is a luxurious treat I like to give my skin. I do this once or twice a month just to hydrate and plump up the dull looking skin.

Here's what you will need:
Rosehip Oil
Washcloth
Facial Wipes

I usually use a quarter sized amount of the oil in the palm of my hand. Rub both palms together to warm the oil. Massage your face in upwards circular motions.

I even do this when I have makeup on. It's great for makeup removal. After a couple minutes of massaging. I wipe my face clean with face wipes. This removes my makeup and refreshes my skin.

I then apply a second layer of rosehip oil. Same method as above. Massage upwards in a circular motion.

Turn your faucet to warm/hot and wet your washcloth with water. Ring out the water and place the washcloth over your face. Make sure this is a bearable temperature,  use with caution.

Steam your skin for 5 minutes and wipe off with the same washcloth.

You will find your skin moisturized and plump. Apply toner and moisturizer as you normally would.

Let me know how you like this oil treatment method in the comment box below.

Stay beautiful & be happy :)

Vivian