Thursday 3 April 2014

Online Shopping Review: Zulily

I confess I am a shopaholic. Zulily brings out newly added stock daily at 6am pst. I have alerts to remind that it is 6am every day of the week. 

This website or application, whichever mode you choose to use; is user friendly. It caters to moms, kids and sometimes men. It has a lot of fun home decor, maternity clothing, juniors clothing and plus size wear. Some brands also carry menswear.

My purchase experience was good. Shipping is a little slow but Zulily is very good at keeping you up to date as to what is happening. They function a little slower than most online shopping sites. They don't hold the stock on-site. So when you purchase something, the manufacturer will send it to Zulily; they will inspect the product; then they will send it to you.

Zulily supplies tracking numbers for your order upon submitting it to a postal service. I live in Canada, so far the shipping rate has been $7.95 with applicable taxes. I mainly use their app, hence I haven't noticed any banners saying that they offer free shipping if you purchase a certain price point of merchandise.

By far I have only purchased a sterling silver pendant with a William Shakespeare quote engraved on it in cursive writing. "Though she be but little she is fierce." It came nicely packaged in a purple Zulily mailer. Inside the mailer was a mini ziplock bag with my pendant inside as well as a mini product info card. No damages and nicely packaged. I didn't have to sign for the package. It was just delivered to my mailbox.


Posted via Blogaway