Thursday 3 January 2013

Beauty Review: NARS Skin Purifying Foam Cleanser

Back of the Bottle reads: 

Refeshes and helps control excess oil.
Apply a small amount of product to wet hands and work into a lather. Gently massage onto skin using circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.



Purchased at Holt Renfrew.

I thought this product was overpriced at first. But when I figured I only needed a pea sized amount everytime. It's more than worth it. In Canada the price ranges from $32-36 per 125 mL (4.9 Oz). In the United States it is $29.

I've tested this product out for over a month now. It is very mild for my sensitive skin that is also acne prone. It takes long-lasting foundation off with the little microbeads. It doesn't make my skin feel tight nor does it make it flake. My skin feels refreshed and dewy after each wash. I use this cleanser in the morning and at night. And on days I go to the gym, I would also wash my face afterwards.

The texture is creamy with microbead exfoliants. It foams up quite a bit, a pea size dot is more than enough for the entire face. Wet your hands and face prior to applying the cleanser. Work up a foamy lather, at this point I rinse with a wet konjac sponge. Pat dry with a clean cloth. Follow with toner and moisturizer. 

Skin feels smooth and fantastic. I would definitely purchase this product again.