Friday 18 January 2013

Lifestyle: Vitamins & Fitness

If you don't know me in real life. You wouldn't know that I am a dedicated vitamin consumer. I was brought up by a mother that told me there's always room for more vegetables in your diet. And from this principle I grew up to be a conscious eater. That doesn't mean that I don't indulge myself once in a while. But everything in moderation is okay.
Furthermore, here are the vitamins I currently take
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails
5000 mg Biotin
Lustrous hair
Strong nails
Vibrant skin
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Calcium
VitaFusion Multi Vites
Gummy Vitamins
Technically I only take these on my days off. As this is the only way Beau would take vitamins. They are just like candy.
Quest Multivitamins & Minerals for Women Her Daily One
These are my actual daily vitamins that I take day to day.
Natural Factors Calcium & Magnesium Citrate with D
Potassium & Zinc
Good for Bones and Teeth
Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets
I use this to help with metabolism
Korean Red Ginseng Capsules
Reduces fatigue and stress
As for my fitness regimen I see my trainer once or twice a week. We do strength training exercises and cardio. 
Lunges
Squats
Bicep Curls
Ball Press
Leg Press
Hammer Curls
Lap Pull Downs
Butterfly Extensions
Ball Squats
Hip & Thigh Rotation
Back Extensions
Balance Ball exercises
I also go to the gym twice a week for cardio workouts such as elliptical, treadmill and exercise bike. I also do yoga and weight training at home.
Live life and be healthy