Thursday 26 December 2013

Fashion: What I Wore to Christmas Dinner

Hello All,

Although I love Christmas I don't necessarily always wear red or green for the festive season. This year I decided to go with the neutrals. I wore mainly browns, camels and denim. I tried my best to find images of my clothes online. As some pieces are over 10 years old. I didn't have any luck with finding photos. Here is a list of items I wore to my family's Christmas dinner below.

| Clothing | Shoes | Accessories |

Merona Polka Dot Jeans - Target
http://m.target.com/p/merona-women-s-skinny-denim-jean-modern-fit-polka-dot-print/-/A-14625657


Merona Leopard Top - Target
http://m.target.com/p/merona-women-s-scoop-neck-chiffon-blouse-assorted-prints/-/A-14588635


Zara Camel Cropped Cardigan (about 10 years old)

Pandora Heart Charm Necklace


Aldo Shavonda Boots


Gap Down Vest (about 10 years old also)

Polka dot socks from Target

| Makeup |

Dr.Jart+ Detox BB Cream

Avon Mineral Pressed Powder in Sand Beige

Babylips in Cherry

Hard Candy Stroke of Gorgeous Eyeliner in Brown


Maybelline Lipstick in Fifth Ave Fuchsia


What did you wear to your Christmas dinner this year?

Happy Holidays,
Vivian