Friday 27 December 2013

What I Got For Christmas: Part 2

Although this package from my BFF did arrive before Christmas. I didn't have time to make it to my post office to pick it up.

But I rushed to the post office after work today, finally it is in my possession. Yay!
My BFF, I call her Laysa. I've been calling her that since 1997. Her real name will remain anonymous. We love gifting our own favourites to one another. We love humour ♥

This year Laysa sent me a box load of KITTENS. Grey ones and Orange ones. Just joking! Look at the pictures and you will see what I mean.

List of Gifts...

2 CD - May 2013 San Francisco Trip. Laysa and I walked, cabbed, bused all around town. Here is the evidence that we were there :)

1 CD - New Tunes from Arcade Fire, A$AP Rocky, Bruno Mars, Daft Punk, Drake, Fitz & The Tantrums (yes I have tantrums lol), Justice, Kendrik Lamar & Kings of Leon.

Seche Vite - dry fast top coat. I heard a lot of good things about this top coat from YouTube. Can't wait to try it.


I've been wanting to try this for ages. It's been so talked about on YT.

Ghirardelli chocolate squares - Peppermint Bark. Awww I remember we were looking for this in the Ghirardelli factory and store. No luck in the summer.


Laysa found 'em. Well we tried to find them in the off season of Summer.

Vero Moda - A gold chevron sparkly top, just in time for New Years yay! I love this brand and have bought this brand for Laysa for years.


Here's the fierce gold chevron tee Laysa got me. I love it! It's not too sparkly so I can still wear it to work :)

I also received a gluten free bible from Laysa. A cookbook I already own, but to my surprise the recipes are different. Too funny :)


Laysa got my GF Bible a friend :) And the recipes are different! YAY!

Thank you thank you thank you

I love it all! I miss my BFF!

Hope you all liked what Laysa gave me for Christmas. Was Santa good to you this year? 

Tell me what was your favourite Christmas present this year in the comments below. You'll be entered into a draw for a Soap & Glory Body Butter.

Also listed a few Balea masks from my stocking.



Some stocking stuffers from Beau.

Happy Holidays♡♥♡
Love at First Sight :) Awww I used to collect those fuzzy reindeer stickers in grade school.
Kitty cats :)

Love the personal messages with each present.