Tuesday 11 September 2012

Beauty: August Empties

I received this NARS eye makeup remover as a Christmas present. It lasted for a long while when I opened it in the spring of 2012. Only a little bit on a cotton pad will take off eyeliner and waterproof mascara. I will definitely repurchase this eye makeup remover.
I tried this version of the naturals line because it had makeup remover written on the bottle. This is a great mild cleanser for sensitive skin, but this cleanser definitely does not live up to what the bottle says. My makeup was still there, it smudged my makeup a little, but did not remove it at all. I will not be repurchasing this cleanser again. I think I will be going back to the purifying cleanser instead.

Love this body wash, it smells delicious and it moisturizes my skin very well. It also doesn't cause breakouts. I will definitely repurchase this body wash for it smells so refreshing and fruity.
This is a STEAL. At $1 I can't really complain too much. It works for keeping my eye makeup put for about 6 hours. Which is pretty good for a drugstore primer. It has a thin light weight texture. I also put a thin layer on my eyelashes to help my mascara stay put. I have oily lids and my mascara tends to smudge on my lower lid area. This helps prevent that from happening. I have repurchased this product many times and will continue to repurchase it.
This multi-use product may seem pricy at first, but for the fact that we can use it for cooking and beauty was worth the mention. I use this as a hair mask to hydrate my dry ends. I use it as makeup remover for my face when I wear long lasting full coverage foundations. I mix 2 drops of this with my body lotion for my dry skin. I will let you know what I use this for on my other blog for cooking related ideas. Check out yourinnergreek.blogspot.ca