Monday 3 September 2012

Beauty & The Budget Beast: August 2012 Favourites

Here are my favourite Budget-Friendly Beauty Products for the month of August that you may find to be great for Back to School.

I understand how sleep deprived college students on a tight budget feel, trust me I have been there and I also worked a minimum wage job at that time just to pay for gas & parking, coffee and textbooks.

Aside from the transportation, energy fueling fix and reading material. This blog post will offer you my honest opinion about the following products.

Aussie Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner Spray has helped revive my overly chemical processed, heat processed, and hair sprayed hair. The smell of this product smells like coconut and deliciousness. Love, love, love. When I feel that my ends are dry or I have very tangly hair, I will spritz this on my ends and massage it into the hair with my palms. I then comb through my hair with a paddle brush. I usually do this before bed. I wake up to delicious smelling hair that is soft and voluminous.

NYC Plumping Lipgloss in Plum Tart gives the most wonderful sheen of mauve, looks very much like my natural lip colour. Love the non sticky texture, it moisturizes, it's minty and tingly feeling. I don't find it plumping, but it does look and feel nice.

NYC 246 Park Ave Nail Polish
This taupe grey nail polish with an purple undertone is a great neutral colour that will pair with just about everything.

NYX Blush in PB 25 Pinched this soft peach colour gives my cheeks a soft glow and slight definition. Great for a natural daytime makeup look for school or work. I picked this blush up at IMATS Vancouver in late July and I have been using it everyday ever since.

These are my beauty favourites of the month. Hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Leave me comments below and let me know what your beauty favourite(s) is/are.

Happy Labour Day :)