Saturday 15 December 2012

Fashion: What's your Style?

Most of my friends have a specific style or a signature look. Friend A has a Casual Preppy style and Friend B has City Chic style. Have you ever wondered what your style is? Well instead of me trying to help you define your style with a signature look or style. I would like to share my style with you. I consider myself to have an eclectic style. I like to pair vintage with modern. Rocker chic with glam. I like to mix and match. Fashion should be fun and you should feel like you :)

Here are some of my Basics this Winter:

Dark Blue Skinny Jeans
Stone Wash Blue Skinny Jeans
Black Skinny Jeans
Black Leggings
White Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Tees
Black, White & Nude Super soft lightweight Tank Tops
Black Opaque Tights
Black Wool Cape Coat
Black Knee High Boots
Vibrant Handmade Circle Scarves

Navy Boyfriend Cardigan
Vintage Cobalt Blue Wool Pencil Skirt
Vintage Houndstooth Wool Pencil Skirt
Poppy Red Down Vest
2010 Olympic Mittens

White Pearl Studs
 

Silver Cross Necklace

Vintage & antique style Jewellery
Tan/Beige Wool Wrap Coat