Friday 28 December 2012

Beauty Review: December 2012 Glymm Box/Bag

Hello Beauties,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Sorry this post is so late, please excuse the holiday postal service disruption. I'm pleased to say that I like everything I received this month. They are all products that I would use. At first when I picked up my box at the PO I realized that the box was not sealed. It looked like someone had opened it. Usually the box closure tab is sealed with the Glymm monogrammed tape. This box closure tab was not sealed. It looked like the tape was torn off. I panicked for nothing, everything was safe and sound in it's packaging.

This month's products include:

Suncoat Peelable Water-based Nail Polish 8mL, I can't seem to find a name for the colour only #26 is embossed on the bottom of the bottle. I believe this is the colour Majestic Purple, I found it on their website at SunCoatGirl.com. It is a deep plum with micro shimmers. This is a full size product and it retails for $7.99.

suncoat

Glamorous Long Stay Lipstick in #07 Sunblind (it doesn't tell you the name on the package, but I looked it up on GlamorousCosmetics.com). What a shame, I opened this lipstick only to find that it was broken. The lipstick itself was detached from it's casing and smashed inside the lid. It's too bad, as the colour was nice. A nice rosy pink/red colour., I think I might be able to save it and depot into my palette this weekend. This is full size product and it retails for $8.00.

lipsticklipstick2

Lashem Eyelash & Brow Enhancing Serum, I've always wanted to try one of the brands on the market. But have never got around to purchasing one. What better than to have a sample of this one to try out. I'll let you know how I like it in a future beauty review. I received a little vial of this product, I'm guessing about 2 mL which would be equivalent to approximately $35. The full sized product is 4.2 mL and retails for $69.99. Oh look this same sample is available for free on an Asian beauty store. To my surprise the full size product retails for a lot cheaper in Asia, almost a $30 difference. http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/searchProduct.jspa?brandId=14074


lashem

Last but not least, one pair of falsies by Lashem. Just in time for NYE yay! Even a bonus that the first time use, these lashes do not require glue. Because I just ran out of glue last month. Can't wait to try these lashes. They look full and beautiful. This is a full sized product and it retails for $5.00.

falsies


Thank you Glymm :)

Happy Holidays to All~

Vivian from MayDayDesigns