Saturday 23 March 2013

2013/03 March Favourites

Beauty:

Clinique Acne Solutions Foundation in Fresh Ivory - I use this foundation for spot concealing

Boots Botanics Rosewater Toner - used after cleansing morning & night

Origins Spot Remover - used to spot treat my acne

NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel in 147 Lexington Lilac - love this cool tone purple

Blistex Moisture Melt Lipgloss - I saw this commercial at the gym and wanted to try it out, it turned out awesome

Lavanila Pure Vanilla perfume - loving this strong vanilla scent, a little goes a long way

Lafe's Lavender Deodorant - natural and organic is better, especially for the sensitive pit area

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover - this melts away my waterproof mascara and eyeliner with ease
 

Music:

Andrew Belle - Oh My Stars


Rihanna - Stay

Ryan Adams - Do I Wait

John Mayer - Gravity

Two Sheds - You

The Bar-Kays - Too Hot to Stop

Maroon 5 - Payphone | Daylight

P!nk - Just Give Me a Reason

Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man

Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks

Passenger - Let Her Go

Justin Timberlake - Suit & Tie

Muse - Madness

TV Shows:

Rizzoli & Isles

Revenge

Ringer

Vampire Diaries

Mentalist

The Following

Arrow

Hope you found something that you might like on my favourites list for the month of March 2013.