Friday 15 March 2013

Beauty & Lifestyle Haul + February Glymm Box

I'm back with a haul this evening as well as to share my very last Glymm Box with you. Yes, I have cancelled my subscription to Glymm. I just thought the product sizes weren't up to par with other beauty subscriptions. Don't get me wrong, I still like Glymm. It's just that I have accumulated so many products at home. I need to finish them before I can subscribe to any other subscription services.

The Beauty and Lifestyle products were purchased or gifted back in November 2012. I went back East to visit my parents and friends. I also attended a wedding in Jamaica and went on a short trip to New York.

  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (Target)
  • Lavender Vanilla Hand Cream (Target)
  •  Mismatched Crystal Ball Studs (Winners) these weren't actually mismatched when I purchase it. My BFF and I split the pairs into two mismatched sets. One for her and one for me.
  •  Winter gloves for Touch Screens (Marshalls)
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo for Brunettes (Winners) - come in a 2 pack
Last but not least are the contents of my February Glymm Box:
  • Burt's Bee Milk & Honey Body Lotion - sample sized, smells creamy and yummy
  • Femme Couture Plump Up the Color Coral Burst Lipgloss - beautiful colour, full sized product retails for $9.00
  • Purely Cosmetics Pro Eyeshadow in Luxury - I believe this is a full sized product, retails for $18.00
  • Nailuv Gel Nail Polish in Berry Sweetie - this sample is useless without a UV/LED curing light
  • Villaness Ginger Snapped Soap - I love soap from this company, we received a vanilla peppermint scented one in a previous box too. I loved it so much that I purchased the full sized product on Glymm.


Loving the February make up bag, the satin fabric and the little white hearts make it very cutesy. 

This concludes my blog for today. Hope you all enjoyed it.

Happy Blogging :)