Sunday 5 January 2014

Beauty Review: NIP + FAB Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads

Hello there,

I've been looking at this brand for a while now, I wasn't sure if it was good or not. I did some research online through blogs and makeup alley. They all said great things about this product.

I first thought glycolic acid would be too harsh on my sensitive skin. But to my surprise it wasn't. The Hyaluronic acid moisturizes the skin also. The first couple of days my skin had to get use to the product. I had some mini breakouts around my nose and forehead area.

After day three, the mini breakouts disappeared. I noticed lesser and lesser breakouts as days went by. I can't say my acne scars and hyper pigmentation have faded or anything of that sort. But I feel that my skin looks less dull.

I don't use this twice a day and I use it every other day before bed. As this product cannot be used without sun protection during the day. So to make it easier for myself, I only use it at night.

I may eventually up my game and use it daily as a night time routine. And if I do, this post will be updated.

Stay beautiful my friends!

Vivian