Tuesday 14 January 2014

Beauty Review: Sonia Kashuk Red Promisia Crème Body Wash

Hello All,

Happy New Years to everyone! I'm back with a review on the Sonia Kashuk body wash. As some of you may know, Sonia Kashuk came out with a bath and body line that consists of four scents. The Red Promisia was my favorite out of the bunch. I literally stood there in Target and smelt and tested the lotions.

I found the scent changed once you lather it up, the scent becomes a lot more mellow and smells more like lychee. This body wash does lather up fairly well, but I don't find the scent lingers on your skin too much after your shower. I did notice that it does have sulfates, but it did not irritate my sensitive skin.


Overall, I would recommend this as a low to mid range priced bath product. As it is very small compared to regular drugstore sized body washes.